Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend Fun

So I complained to hubby that we haven't done anything exciting in the past couple of months and he suggested that we go to Charleston, hit the beach and then catch a Riverdogs Game on Saturday. I didn't realize until we were at the game, that the Riverdogs was actually a farm team for the NY Yankees. Please forgive me fellow Red Sox fans, I was completely unaware. The game only lasted until the 4th Inning, because a storm rolled through, but that was enough time for me to enjoy some libations. Because the game was called before the 5th Inning we get to come back to any other game, we just have to present our tickets form this one. Not a bad deal, we have to come back later this month.



This is us shortly before the rain started really coming down. Jon wore the free hat they handed out to us on the way in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annmarie said...

That hat is terrible,how could you let him wear it?LOL

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

It was raining. I actually had to givein asn wear the one that they gave me. Don't worry, both hats are in the dumpster now...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home