Saturday, May 20, 2006

Just Chillin' in SC

Nothing much has been happening lately. I am still enjoying my new job. Hubby and I are still house hunting. We have a decent shot at getting a house built in this really nice community. We are just trying to fenagle a couple of things with the builder. I'm still in amazement that a bank would be silly enough to approve us for a loan. Silly bank... Other than that, nothing really exciting has been happening.

One bad thing about my new job is the accessability to food. The employee cafeteria is pretty much open all day and always seems to have an assortment of cakes and pies. My weakness has always been dessert. And I have very little will power. My new position also has me sitting at a desk a majority of the day and by the time I get home from work, I am too tired or its too late to get to the gym. I would go to the gym before work, but I have to get up by 6am to get to work on time as it is and the gym opens at 5:30am. I'm going to try to suck it up and regain some form of will power before gaining 5 pounds bakc turns into 15 or 25. A couple of the girls I work with are talking about walking on our lunch break, which would be awesome. When I do get to the gym, I am still jogging and doing the stairclimber or recumbant bike.

I found this picture from when we went to Memphis to see hubby's family. This was taken at the riverside park. I can't get over how big the kids are getting. We don't get to see them that often (maybe once a year if we are lucky). Hopefully, we will get to see them more often as we settle down. That will be another plus of having a house. The floorplan we are looking at will have 3 bedrooms, so there will be plenty of room for visitors...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home