Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I May Not Be A Nerd, But My Husband Looks Like Bill Gates

I am nerdier than 3% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Nope, I have never claimed to be a nerd nor did I ever fear that I may be one. And my score just proves it. I saw this on Annmarie's blog and was curious. What really peaked my curiousity is finding out how nerdy hubby was. Its a running joke with me and him, well more with just me. Actually, he gets pretty upset when I call him a nerd or a dork. He gets really, REALLY upset when someone tells him he looks like Bill Gates (which has happened 3 times since we have moved up here to SC, I have no idea what it is with Low Country people and Bill Gates, but they can't help but point out the resemblence between them). What do you think?







1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

I got a 29 on my nerd score. Jon sort of does look like Bill Gates, but a much younger version. Do people actually think he IS Bill Gates or just looks like him?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home