Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hubby is Worried

That people will seriously start thinking he beats me. The other night, we were getting into the car after dinner and I somehow opened the car door and hit my head. Really hard too. Now I have this HUGE egg on my forehead. My bruised arm from the New Year's Eve dive I took just healed!

For the longest time, I kept getting these mysterious bruises on my forearms and could not, for the life of me, figure out how I got them. Then, one day while I was explaing this to a friend of mine at work, I turned and walked out her office, hitting the doorknob with my arm. She said, "Sweetie, I think we have figured out the mystery." This revelation led me to figure out the mystery of the bruises on my thighs, which happen to line up exactly with my desk...

Hubby threatened that he is going to make me wear a helmet and knee, elbow and wrist pads (which I do own for when I go roller blading). Great, so I can look like that retarded puppet from Crank Yankers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home