Thursday, December 22, 2005

Food Poisoning VS. Rampant Stomach Virus

Yeah, so last night I woke up at about 12:30am with excrutiating stomach pain. My stomack felt like it was on fire. No matter what position I laid in, I was experiencing horrible sharp pains and the burning. When I got out of bed and went to the bathroom I vomitted violently. I don't ever remember feeling so much pain in my life and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. My back also hurt, like I had pulled the muscles in my upper back. The wierd thing was that I didn't experience any nausea, just horrible pain.

I passed out about 4am and when I woke up this morning, most of the pain was gone (I just felt like someone had punched me in the stomach). Very strange. Do you think it might be food poisoning?

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

That's how I was when my gallbladder started getting infected. I threw up a lot in a short space of time. It was a horrible pain, that sort of felt like heartburn it was all in my diaphragm area, but I was never really nauseated. Anyway, it kept hurting though and I was running a fever, but still watch out for it because you can get septic really fast.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Its Friday and I still feel kinda crappy. The pain has subsided and is now more of a discomfort. The discomfort, as well as the pain the other night, was in the upper region of my stomach. If I don't feel better when I get back from Orlando, I'm going to go the the doctors.

Friday, December 23, 2005 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home