Monday, November 28, 2005

Free At Last

I know many of you may have thought that I fell off the face of the earth, but I'm here and free at last! I have given notice to my job from hell and I am counting down the days. I had finally had enough and life is too short to be so miserable at your job.

While I don't have anything lined up, nor do I really feel like looking for a job right now, I feel pretty good. Hubby and I may be moving really soon (we are hoping by the end of January). We are looking at either North or South Carolina, Virginia, or Mass. It depends on what we find job wise. Hubby is actively looking and I will probably start actively looking when I am finally free (which is december 17th - yes, I was responsible enough to give 1 months notice).

Neither of us are very happy in South Florida, the weather is great and all, especially now (75 degrees and sunny), but the people here suck. Most of the time I feel like I am in another country with everyone speaking either Spanish, Creole or some European dialect. I mean, people actually come up to me speaking Spanish and seem pissed off when I say "No habla espanol". People are just mean and crabby down here too, we miss "Southern Hospitality", which is why we will most likely move to one of the Carolinas.

My older brother wants us to move up to Orlando, but I'm not sure about that. Orlando kind of seems "cheesey" to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Good Luck with the job search!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home