Monday, October 17, 2005

A Positive Side Effect

Since I have lost my mind and any sense of reason and taken this new position in F & B, one good thing has come about due to the fact that I run around most of the day and I'm always on my feet. My weight loss has sped up a little bit. I was beginning to plateau a week or so ago, but now I am back on track. I am still making sure I start off the day with breakfast, even if I have to get up at 4:30am to make sure I have time to and I still bring my lunch to keep me from eating our evil and fattening cafeteria food (if you can call it food). And, because I am usually frustrated and pissed off when I leave work and go to the gym to "work it out", I have gained stamina and now run about 3 miles and walk 1 - 2 miles a night. I started this weight loss endeavor at 187 lbs and now weigh 154. The thinnest I think I have ever been. I still need to lose 19 lbs to weigh what I am supposed to weigh according to those annoying charts at the doctors. I hope to get there before New Year's which I think is possible if I continue to lose 1 - 2 lbs a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home