Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sorry Its Been So Long...

Work has been extremely tiring lately. This week I opened the restaurant 4 days at 6am and still did not get out until 6pm and even 8pm on a couple of the nights. I am finally off today and I spent the entire day cleaning out apartment. I love hubby, but I gotta get his ass in gear about doing some chores when he is off. The apartment had not been cleaned since the last time I cleaned before we went away to Orlando, about two weeks! Sometimes I wonder how the hell it gets so messy, there is just the two of us and the cats.

Anyway, yesterday was our Two Year Anniversary and we went out for a nice dinner. We usually go to Key West or somewhere, but our days off are different now. Besides, we were able to go away to Tampa for 4 days in the beginning of September. We went to this Argentinian Steak House not far from us called 'The Knife". Its awesome. Its a set price, all you can eat and each person gets a bottle of wine or 2 beers/sodas. I opted for the bottle of wine while hubby had a couple of beers. I finished that bottle of wine too. Wahoo! That shit went straight to my head! My intoxication along with hubby's gift from Victoria's Secret made for a great night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home