Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Got Tagged...

I have no idea why this didn't post before, so here I go again...

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Have Children (at least two)
Travel to Europe, Australia & Africa
Take a Carribbean Cruise
Retire to the Florida Keys
Learn to Speak French & Spanish Fluently
Be Considered "Skinny"
Open My Own Business

7 Things I Can Do:
Multi-Task Like a Mutha F***ker
Handle Difficult People with Grace
Live Anywhere and Be Happy
Drink Almost Anyone Under the Table
Tell Great Stories, especially while drinking almost anyone under the table
Keep an Open Mind
Make a Good Kapusta (at least I think so)

7 Things I Cannot Do:
Stick Up for Myself
Give Myself the Benefit of the Doubt
Play Golf ( I really need to learn too)
Tolerate Blatant Stupidity
Do a Summersault
Quilt, Knit, Sew, Crotchet or Anything Crafty
Remember Birthdays, Anniversaries etc. (sorry folks)

7 Things That Attract Me To Another Person:
Sense of Humor
Intelligence
Kindness
Patience
Eyes
Smile
Ass

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Joey McIntyre from NKOTB (I actually met him and scared him, he accused me of stalking him!)
Eminem
50 Cent
Adam Sandler
Jimmy Fallon
Ben Affleck
Loni Anderson the local Channel 6 Weatherman

7 Bloggers To Tag:
I don't know anyone that has not been tagged...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Thats so weird. I answered everything. Why didn't that show in the post. Hold on..I'll try to find it.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home