Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why do I do this?

Once again, I have managed to severely burn myself this week in the sun. I should have learned by now, having had fair skin all my life, that I should absolutely NOT go out in the sun for any long amount of time, especially in South Florida. By have I? NO. Now that I have a new position at the Hotel, I have 2 weekdays off. I figured on Tuesday, "Awesome! I can go sit out by the pool with no neighbors kids' running around and study my training manual, its so beautiful out!" Yeah, well I was out there for only about an hour and I am in so much pain. It hurts to move, its difficult to sleep and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY, suddenly feels the need to pat me on the back or squeeze my arm or rub my shoulders at work. You can't tell how bad I'm burned with my suit on, so they have no idea until I scream out in pain.

All I want is a little color, its not fun looking like Casper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home