Thursday, August 18, 2005

Let's Try It Again

Okay, so I haven't really kept up on the blog thing, but I am going to try to do it this time. I have become addicted to reading the Tracy's Times and I figure, what the hell, I can do this. Eventually I may even get creative with my blog and add some stuff. Lets just do baby steps though, this is only my 2nd entry.

Things have just been crazy the past couple of months and I think my life is getting back to normal. I am in the process of changing positions at my job, which will ultimately result in more hours at work, but I will be happier and doing my thing. I have also been doing the diet thing and I am finally making some headway. So far I have lost 16 lbs and its seems like I will be able to keep on track with it. The hubby and I have both been dieting, he's on the traditional counting calories and keeping track of everything and I have been doing the Six Week Body Makeover. I really like my diet because you eat about every 2 1/2 - 3 hours and I have figured out how to prep everything the night before and just pack it up for the day before leaving for work. I think I will be able to stick with it. I have been doing it for 4 weeks now.
KP OUT....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home