Monday, August 29, 2005

Vacation at Long Last

I am finally off from work, for an entire week! I originally had no plans, but hubby called me today and told me that he booked us a room in Tampa and we are going to Busch Gardens. These are the times that I am glad I work in hotels. He got us a super cheap rate at a nice hotel and Florida has great resident specials and they are offering season passes for residents for about $100 per person and the beauty of it is that we can pay for the tickets with low monthly payments of $20.

I love amusement parks and roller coasters and there is also a water park there too. Yes, I know I am very immature. So what? We went to Disney in July (did Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM in one, very long day) and I loved it! I have been wanting to go to Busch Gardens for a while. Next spring I will volunteer to chaperone a high school field trip to Universal (3 day trip - how come we never got to go on any cool trips when we were in high school?). My friends daughter is a sophomore in high school and they are always looking for people to chaperone. Hey, I'm SO there. Free trip!

Anyway, I will touch base with everyone when I get back!
KP OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home