Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Beautiful Beaches of Florida...

Aren't always postcard beautiful, especially when it is covered with Fat Canadians wearing thongs. Why is that? Is it a European/Canadian thing? I was thinking about that today when I ran an errand on my lunch break. I do realize that I am blessed that I get to work in a hotel that is right on the beach and get to see the sun come up over the ocean most days, but some of the people I saw today...well, what I saw was just wrong. I guess I am just the kind of person that believes in covering up and not showing EVERYTHING. Maybe I should be applauding these peoples self confidence. Today, I counted about 5 VERY old, pale white and wrinkly men as I drove up along just part of the beach. One of the men was even "jogging". The women can be even worst. Last time hubby and I went to the beach, I had to fuss at him for staring at a rather enormous woman, I think of Latin decent, wearing a thong and string bikini top BRIGHT YELLOW, at least from what I could see. Hubby is never non-chalant about anything and was just flat out staring. We haven't gone to the beach since.
SO next time you see a video on MTV depicting hot models on South Beach, remember one thing, THEY'RE HIRED!
KP OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home