Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update

Things have been busy here. I am done with work, for now. I have been "invited" to come back as task force in January, I probably will for some extra money until we move. I am hoping that we are outta here by the end of January.

This weekend was fun. Hubby and I went to a party of a friend of mine who happens to be a very gay latin man. This guy can throw a party! There were about 100 people, he had rented tables and chairs, TONS of booze, catered food from our hotel AND a drag show. Hubby never ceases to amaze me. I would have thought that he would have been uncomfortable during the drag show, where a drag queen that had had a fantastic boob job stripped topless. Was he? Nope. Actually, he wanted to stay for the second show, so we didn't leave until 2:30am. I had WAY too much to drink and ended up passing out in the car. God, its been years since I had done that. I do faintly remember hubby stopping at like, 3 donut shops (2 D & Ds and 1 Krispy Kreme) in search for a fresh donut. So I don't think we got home until after 4am.

Sunday night was our hotels Holiday Party which was okay. To get over my hangover from the night before I drank a bottle of champagne. I wish I had taken my camera and got some pictures of everyone dressed up. I was very excited because I had bought a cocktail dress that was a size 8, I don't think I have ever worn a freakin size 8.

Last night I met up with some friends that I had not seen in 4 months because I have been so busy with work and we hung out until late. They all used to work at the hotel with me and all had been fired for very lame reasons (and I am not just saying it because they are my friends), but we all decided that we were all happier not working there.

Tonight I am meeting up with my former bosses and some friends from another hotel I worked at for food and drinks. I hadn't seen alot of them in months either, so I will have a great time. I feel bad because I will be home late again tonight and I haven't really seen hubby since this weekend.

Friday we leave for Orlando and I have been talking with my brother everyday about it. He seems really excited about us being there for Christmas. Apparently we will be having Rib Roast for dinner and he bought tons of kielbasa, I will be responsible for all the fixins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home