Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Weekend

Hubby and I had a great weekend. We went up to Orlando to stay with my brother, his girlfriend and her 4 year old little girl. It was so nice to be with family and to enjoy Christmas with a little one again. This little girl is absolutely adorable and a ham. We went to the Children's Mass on Christmas Eve which was packed and standing room only when we arrived 40 minutes early!!! So all of us took turns holding the little girl up so she could see baby Jesus, which was just a statue, but she felt she needed to watch him the entire mass (it didn't help that every time she started to lose interest my brother would tell her the baby moved).
Christmas morning was exciting. The little girl got SO MUCH! I think she now owns everything Princess and Dora the Explorer. My brother bought a huge rib roast and I helped him cook it and we had cabbage & kielbasa, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, yeast rolls, corn, roasted potatoes and apple pie. A huge feast for just the 5 of us, but it was good.
Hopefully next year hubby and I will have a house and get the family to stay with us for the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home