Saturday, December 31, 2005

On the Job Front

Things seem to be looking up in my job search. I have heard back from a couple of clubs that I would be interested in working at and I am actually being flown up for an interview at a club in South Carolina. Hubby is very excited because the club is close to where he grew up, in the "Low Country", not far from Hilton Head. I'm actually staying in Savannah while I am interviewing and touring the club. I'm very excited, even though I'm sure my older brother will be dissapointed if I'm offered the job and take it. I am also in the running for a position at a club in northern Florida, not far from Orlando, which is where he would much rather hubby and I move to. Both areas are nice, and we can afford a nice home in either place, unlike in South Florida.

We'll see what happens. So far 2006 is looking pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home