Monday, January 16, 2006

South Carolina Here We Come!

My interview went well at the country club in South Carolina. I finally heard back from them and they offer me the job late last week. Hubby and I drove up to the area and spent the weekend up there looking for a place to live. We plan on staying in an apartment for 6 - 8 months and then buying a home. The apartment we chose is less than 2 minutes from Parris Island and the complex has a lot of military there. The apartment is nice and larger than what we had. I am excited about having a large screened in porch so the kitties can sit outside.

I have to start the new job on January 30th, so it will be just a couple of weeks. I am really excited, but I think hubby is even more excited. He loves the area...

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Congratulations!!

Monday, January 16, 2006 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home