Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Resolution #1: Stop Being a Clumsy Fool

Yeah...that resolution lasted about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Last night I had a great time. A friend of mine from Atlanta was in town and we went to his friends house for the ball drop and then went out to a club to go dancing. Needless to say, I enjoyed a little too much alcohol and my ass ended up on the floor. I guess when I fell I hit the stage with my left arm because this morning I woke up and it is all jacked up. I have a HUGE bruise that runs from my armpit to my forearm. How the hell do I do this shit to myself? And I am so pastey white that the bruise looks absolutely horrible. Hubby is afraid people are going to start thinking he beats me.

I need to really try not to fall as much in 2006, either that or start wearing a helmet and elbow and knee pads...

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

You just wouldn't be the Kristen we all know and love if you weren't a clumsy fool.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home