Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guilty

I have no idea why I feel so guilty. I opted to take these couple of weeks off before moving so I can start my new job fresh. Yet, I feel so guilty. Am I sick? Because of this guilt, I make sure I get up no later than 7:30am and I go to the gym, I have been cleaning and packing, even though hubby says to chill out and there is plenty of time. I make sure I have dinner ready when he comes home and the laundry is done. But I still feel like a slacker. Especially since I just took two weeks off during the holidays off because I had "quit" my last job, even though I did go back and work almost 2 more weeks this month because I knew the new job wouldn't start until the end of the month. So now I have 2 more weeks off to "relax" and visit with friends, while hubby struggles through his last two weeks of work. He hates his job so much.
I try to rationalize this by telling myself I will be working a lot at my new job, most likely 6 days a week at first and he will be with out a job until he finds something (I'm hoping quickly). I still can't help but feel guilty, ESPECIALLY seeing that I will be going out with friends tonight and tomorrow night (hubby is invited, but of course can't make it because he doesn't get out of work until late).
In fact, I should be doing something constructive right now, but am I? Nope. Just blogging away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home