Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Things I Will Miss



Florida was not a completely horrible place to live. I did enjoy living by the beach and getting to see the sunrise most mornings, the weather (except in the summer), how convenient everything is, the nightlife, and the very very interesting citizens of South Florida (like the old man who wears a pink dress while riding a bicycle down my street and "Dragon Man" who has toy dragons glued all over his car and drives down the road blaring the theme music from Star Wars).

What I will miss the most are the wonderful friends I have made here and I hope that I continue to keep in touch with them, if not thru this silly blog, by phone, email or snail mail. I wish there was some way to take them all with me. It will be hard to find people in South Carolina that will be as well dressed, colorful, amusing, uplifting, fun-loving and supportive.


(Right after this picture was taken, a big bird pooped on my shoulder...I think it was a crane)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home