Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ahhh Family...

This is the Pronko version of a family portrait. To understand me is to know my family. We pride ourselves in our disfunctionality and we believe that toilet humor is the best form of comedy.

My older brother called me the other night to tell me to call my dad. That my dad had an "accident", which turned out to be an unfortunate episode in the bathroom at work. My dad had taken a big shit and went to flush the toilet and the toilet actually flushed up and all over him. He had to go home in the middle of the work day to change because he was covered in his own shit and toilet water. Everyone in his office of course knew about it because we can't keep anything to ourselves, no matter how embarrassing it is...

For those of you who have never met my dad, he is the human flesh form of Peter Griffin from The Family Guy. My dad has a lazy eye, though, which makes it hard to figure out who he is yelling at when all of us kids are home visiting.

When we really want to aggravate my dad, we call him Meatwad, from the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force. My younger brother started that and it has just sort of stuck. My dad hates it, but it is just too funny to stop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Great picture! We're avid Family Guy watchers. That show is so funny

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I actually have my ringtone on my cell as Stewie saying "Marco, Marco....Marco.....Marco" from the episode when he was playing Marco Polo with Helen Keller. Whenever my phone rings it always freaks people out, especially if I have left my phone somewhere.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home