Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Trip

Hubby and I decided to go to Memphis to see his family for the holiday. We figured it will probably be the only opportunity we will have for a while to get there (I conveniently quit my job just before the busy Easter week). We decided to drive and it wasn't so bad. Memphis is about 11 hours and hubby and I only argued twice the whole trip.

It was so good to see his parents and my niece and nephews. They are getting so big. I will post some pics as soon as my mother- in-law sends some. We didn't do much of anything but relax. I had what I believe to be another Gall Bladder Attack the night before we left and was not feeling that great all week. I did start to feel better by Saturday and we went out with hubby's brother and his wife to Jillians. Drank some beer and played some horrible pool. I really suck and after a couple of beers was not even paying attention to the game. If we get back to Memphis this time next year I would love to catch a baseball game. The Memphis Redbirds has a little stadium there and its super cheap to catch a game (I think seats start at $5).

Hubby finally got a job and he is very happy there so far. I am now in search mode for a new one. I have an interview lined up already for tomorrow, so wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home