Friday, June 16, 2006

Diet Update #2

Still doing surprisingly well. I lost an additional 2.8 lbs for a total of 9 lbs in 2 weeks! Its been helping that I have a friend at work that is doing the diet and she is always asking me questions about what is on the diet and what isn't. Sometimes I feel like she is watching me, which is creepy, but helps me not cheat.

I also joined an online weight program on www.myfooddiary.com which is where you can track your food intake and exercise and it calculates everything and even tells you what you could weigh in 30 days if you ate this way everyday. Very motivating and I highly suggest it to anyone that is struggling to lose. There is also a great online forum where you can talk to other people in similiar situations. I love the graphs and reports you can do on your progress and it is really easy to use. Its not free though. It costs $9 a month, but it is well worth it.

I've been extra strict this week and did some extra jogging sessions so I can eat, drink and have cake on my birthday. We're going to Charleston where my favorite restaurant is and then having dessert at this place that can take any cake on their menu and make it into a shake. So yummy, I'm drooling already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home