Sunday, June 04, 2006

So Far So Good

So the diet has been going pretty well. My official weigh-in day is Thursday. When I started last Thursday I was 161 lbs. so I'm hoping to lose at least 4 lbs this week. That is usually what I lose the 1st week of a diet. Its been tough this week too. I had several 12+ hour days in a row, but I was good and brought in my own food and snacks to keep me on track. I thought I was going to pass out on Friday though, I'm thinking is was sugar and caffeine withdrawals. I had no idea I consumed so much sugar.

I'm still jogging too and today hubby and I went riding for the first time since April. We did 20 miles again. Hopefully we will get up to doing 50 miles soon.

We got the signed contract back for the house this week too. So we are very excited. This summer is going to be tight money-wise so we can afford the move, buy all sorts of new house stuff, and afford the house payments when they start to roll in. According to the real estate agent we should close in mid-August. I guess they have already started building the house last week.

Everything seems to be finally falling into place. For a while there, I was thinking moving here was a mistake. Its all good now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home