Monday, June 12, 2006

Cat Woman


I love my babies. They are my 4 year old cats. Officially they are named Salt (female) and Pepper (male) but it seems we call them anything but their given names. Pepper is called "Boy", "Dumbass" and most often "Bubba". Salt is referred to as "Girl", "Bitch", and "Princess". The boy is very much MY cat, while the girl prefers my hubby. They are spoiled rotten and get everything they want. Bubba reminds me of a dog, he comes when I call him, he greets me at the door when I come home and he even "barks" out the window at things. I know I disturb hubby sometimes because I will carry on conversations with Bubba, but he talks back to me, I swear!

Am I crazy? Does anyone else talk to their beloved felines as much as I love mine?

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Well I used to until I had real kids. Now, two of them are just put on earth to annoy me. The other one, she's my sleeping partner, so I have to be nice to her. They ALL ignore us all day long until about 8 at night. Then they come out demanding attention.

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home