Saturday, June 10, 2006

Diet Update

I did better than I had expected and lost 7.2 lbs this week. I guess I had underestimated how much ice cream and dessert I had been eating before I started this. I also cut out soda completely. I had some more long days at work this past week, but I have been forcing myself to jog at least 3 times a week.

Its hot as hell today and we don't feel like doing much. The heat here seems to be more oppressive than in South Florida. We always had some kind of breeze living by the ocean. Everyone that lives here keeps telling me that this is how its going to be through September. Oh joy. I love oppressive heat. I will hopefully get used to it, I did when I lived in Louisiana.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

It's already unbearable here. It's supposed to be 97 today. Friday I got the first official burnt hands and thighs getting in the car. It's way too early for this stuff. And it does last all the way until September. We used to have my in-laws church fair at the end of September and it's always on the hottest day EVER.

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home