Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Good Week After All

I hope everyone is doing well. This week has been an emotional roller coaster, but in the end everything seems to have worked out. We went from having a house built, to losing the house, back to having the house built. Its a long story and, of course, has to do with financials, but all that matters now is that we are moving forward with the house and it should be ready in August. We drove by it today and this is what it looks like so far...



On the diet front, I am still trekkin along. I have lost a total of 12 lbs since June 1st. Not so shabby. I need to get in touch with my running friends out there and ask them some questions about distance and speed. So look out for my email.

Hubby and I also went to Charleston for my birthday last week. I love Charleston and wish we could live there. Its such a neat city. Here is a really bad picture of me in front of where hubby used to live when he lived in Charleston...



Both pictures were taken with my cell phone. It takes pretty decent pictures for a phone. I just wish it had better reception sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home