Saturday, July 22, 2006

Before & After

The only other thing that I have been working on this summer is my weight loss. I am finally seeing some progress. Today I weighed in at 143 lbs. which has got to be the lowest I have ever been in my adult life. I am still follwoing the Six Week Body Makeover for the most part but have made some adjustments so I will stick with it long term. I've mostly just started to add some low sodium dairy and fiber cereals here and there. I've been running about 5 times a week and I am up to running/jogging 7 miles (I do that 2 days a week and run about 3-4 miles the other days in addition to some weight training).

I had hubby take a picture of me today after he had made a comment after looking at some pictures from this past April. He said, "Holy Cow, I didn't realize you have lost so much weight!"

Here's me from a picture taken in Memphis:



These were taken today. The shorts I am wearing were bought less than a month ago and are already too big!




I still have about 12 - 15 lbs. to lose. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annmarie said...

You look awesome. I am so jealous, I have not worked my way up to 7 miles yet.

Monday, July 24, 2006 4:02:00 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Lookin' good! I'm pretty jealous myself!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home