Friday, December 15, 2006

Me and Spinach Dip

Last night I went out with a friend for what was supposed to be just a couple of drinks. I was starving, so I ordered spinach dip and tortilla chips to munch on. It was a cold kind of dip and really really good. But I hate when I get a dip like that and I run out of dip before I run out of chips. So, after a few vodka tonics, I thought it would be a good idea to order more dip. I wound up eating about 2 cups of this dip all by myself.

Do you have any idea how the body digests such a large amount of spinach dip? Well, apparently it doesn't. Today, I am not hungover, I am in sever abdominal pain. I have discovered that spinach dip exits the body in pretty much the same color and consistency and with the same smell as it enters the body. I flushed the toilet three times this morning and the water was still tinted green. I also would not recommend eating as many tortilla chips as I ate last night. I guess my body didn't feel the need to completely break down the chips either. I swear, I can feel the sharp triangle edges of the chips traveling through by intestine and it is no fun passing chips like that. They are like kidney stones for your ass...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yumbo! I hope you feel better :)


~Tracy

Monday, December 18, 2006 7:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks for the lovely mental image

Monday, December 18, 2006 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hey, what good are friends if you can't share this kind of stuff with them?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home