Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just a Few More Hours

Until I am off for an entire week!!! Tomorrow I leave for Fort Lauderdale. I am driving down for a wedding on Sunday. I am forced to go stag because hubby claims he has to work. Now who's going tdrive me home from the bars?!?! Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing my friends there and have every intention of having the best time possible. I plan on returning either Monday night or Tuesday - I'm debating whether to stay at my brothers house in Orlando on the way home. The drive down there and back is long and will suck, but its worth it. I will have a few days off when I come back to just hang out with hubby, recover from the partying, and start my holiday decorating. I have a $150 gift card to Lowes and I may use some of it for Christmas decorations and then the rest for paint. I want to paint our master bathroom and bedroom...
I will think of you all as I am sipping on martinis on Los Olas ( or at least until I have a few too many and stop thinking completely!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe and have a VERY awesome time :)

~Tracy

Thursday, November 16, 2006 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home