Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Letter R....

I volunteered over in Autumn's blog to do this. I am supposed to list ten words that begin with the letter R and what they mean to me. So here I go...

Right - As in I usually am and I write with the opposit hand.
Run - My new found passion. It really makes me feel good.
Resort - I work at one and because I do, I doubt I will ever find one "relaxing".
Relax - I don't do that often enough, I wish I did.
Reality - Is all relative. Mine is probably completely different from yours.
Race - I actually like to do (see running above) and hope to continue doing.
Rap - One of my most favorite genre of music, as odd as it may seem.
Rare - People overuse this word, things aren't as rare as you think...
Rock - Some people do, some people don't. Some people have one for a brain.
Revenge - Is not as sweet as people imagine it to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home