Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ideas Anyone?

We're going to a Halloween Party next weekend and we have to come up with costume ideas. I, of course, suggested that hubby go as Bill Gates (he was not thrilled with that idea). Someone said I should go as Anna Nicole Smith, but I don't have the boobs for it. I could probably pull off the erratic drunk-like behavior though. Hubby just emailed me and said we should go as Dilbert and Alice from the Dilbert cartoons. I might could put something together for that. I would have to get a piece of foam and cut in in a triangle shape.
Can anyone else think of anything? We want to do something original and inexpensive. I also need to come up with something to bring to eat. Whatever I decide I need to quick, I only have tomorrow off. Help!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Annmarie said...

Kristen, you are officially a southerner. You said "might could".

I don't have any good Halloween ideas.

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

LOL "might could" that drives me crazy! So does "so long as". Anyway...you could do Anna Nicole. Get a big blonde wig at a party store or something, and maybe a cheapo bra at the dollar store and just stuff it, like from the bottom so all the natural stuff is spilling out the top. Dress Jon up like an old millionaire and there you go.

Do you have to bring real food, like an entree or just snacky food? I always bring a shrimp dip. I'll give you the recipe if you want, but that's something that needs a heat source, like a mini crock pot (you can get those things for like $10 or less and I use mine quite frequently). Or a layered mexican dip is always good and easy to make.

Monday, October 23, 2006 2:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Holy shit, I didn't even realize I had typed "might could", what the hell is wrong with me? Anyway, I'm still rackin' my brian for ideas for both a costume and food (snacky type stuff).

Monday, October 23, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

What about something like apple slices, and make a little dip out of that caramel dip that you can buy in the apple section and mix in some chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans? That's a fall appropriate type thing.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home