Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yup...

Another gorgeous Saturday in the Low Country and I am at work. AGAIN. I'll get out early this afternoon, but it still sucks. At least my group contact is super nice and everything is going well.

I can't believe it is almost October. I was so excited this week because a couple of mornings it was in the 50s. Of course, by midday it was in the 80s, but it was still nice. Unfortunately, leaves don't change here, so we don't get that full fall effect.

Hubby's parents are coming to visit the first week in October. They will spend 3 nights at my hotel (that is their anniversary present) and then stay 3 - 4 days at our house. We still don't have guest room furniture, so I have no idea where they will sleep. Hopefully, we will get out and buy some within the next couple of weeks.

Lately I have felt really distracted and I have no idea why. I've been forgetting things all over the place. Last Tuesday, I was MOD and did not get off until midnight. I drove all the way home (about a half hour) and THEN realized I left my purse at work. So I drove ALL the way back. Then I turned around and did it the next day! I left my debit card at Target last week too. I also stopped at the grocery store the other night and, for the life of me, could not remember why I stopped. WTF? I'm too young to be suffering from senility. I've been layin' off the energy drinks because of the caffeine. So what the hell could it be?

3 Comments:

Blogger Annmarie said...

Sorry you are stuck at work. I have those distracted moments all the time.

Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Are you pregnant? That happened to me when I was pregnant. My brain would just not function right. I'd have to write things down all over the place, including reminders to check my other reminders.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I hardly think I am pregnant. Motherhood has something to do with memory loss, that explains alot about my mother.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 3:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home