Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Heres the Plan Stan

I am starting to get excited about going home. I think it has been over 5 years since the last time I was home for Christmas. We really can't afford to go home this year, but my grandparents are getting old and I don't get up there enough...

Because of the severe lack of $$$, we are driving up. Hubby's friend Alan is coming up with us to spend Christmas with us and will share in the driving. We plan to leave tomorrow (Wednesday) between 9pm - 10pm. We want to try to get through DC before rush hour and are hoping to be at my parents by late afternoon on Thursday.

My older brother is flying up from Orlando on Thursday as well. Unfortunately, my younger brother is not able to take time off to come home. There is a policy against taking time off between Christmas and New Years because of the high volume of business Budweiser does at that time. At least most of us will be home for the holiday. My mother is already hinting at either coming to my house or my brothers house for Christmas next year. That is fine with me. If I had my way, they would have been down here this year for the holiday.

Anyway, I hope I get to see a couple of you while I am up there (Tracy and Heather). If I don't post beforehand, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home